Taylor Walker

Started by timmyparso, December 14, 2012, 06:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyparso

Bit surprised the lack of people interested in Taylor Walker, sure the mullet is appauling but he had a mini break out season in 2012, including some reasonable games without Kirt Tippet in the side. Averaged 87 with 4 100+ and few other high 90's, did have a few shockers but he should start to control the Crows forward line in 2013.

He'll start in my side to add something unique.

Windigo

He is a key FWD, that may deter a few away, but I'm with you. He may just slot into my side as well.  :)

13Brummy

IMO there are many better optons like Rockliff and Thomas.  Key forwards have to be in the Franklin/Carey mould (i.e. best of their generation) to be proper premium forwards.

Adamant

He was actually very consistent for a key forward this year... only had 2 scores under 74 :o

But I dont know how anyone could fit him in with 6 forward spots...

Everyone should have at least 3-4 of Rockliff, Thomas, Robbo, Buddy & Stevie J - they will all be pushing 95-110 averages.

Then you have LeCras who is a must have at his price, and the value picks in Sylvia and to a lesser extent, Dusty Martin.

13Brummy

Quote from: Adamant on December 14, 2012, 08:11:12 PM
He was actually very consistent for a key forward this year... only had 2 scores under 74 :o

But I dont know how anyone could fit him in with 6 forward spots...

Everyone should have at least 3-4 of Rockliff, Thomas, Robbo, Buddy & Stevie J - they will all be pushing 95-110 averages.

Then you have LeCras who is a must have at his price, and the value picks in Sylvia and to a lesser extent, Dusty Martin.

+1, especially with the one less forward spot there is no room for him in a successful forward line