2013 SuperCoach Player Profile: Gary Rohan

Started by My Chumps, October 05, 2012, 01:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Quote from: nrich102 on November 24, 2012, 10:08:24 AM
too many better players for around the same price

for round 1 yes, but by year end, i think those who have/had in the team at the right time will reap massive rewards.

Popey99

For those doubting his pace after the broken leg- he has raced to full fitness and is running easily, already showing his pace. I am popping him in my team and I may trade him out to Gray if he sucks. (Gray is out for first month)

SydneyRox

Sorry Popey that is not right at all

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/150985/default.aspx

But for now, a time or date on when Rohan may return to the Swans side has not been set.

After many months of a slow and often frustrating recovery process, Rohan said he will return to the field ‘when the time is right’.

“I haven’t had any indication of when I can run outside yet,” he said.

“I think we’re going to take it step-by-step and when I’m ready to get out there, I’ll then go back to running on my normal body weight.”
“(When he’ll be back) is a common question and Gary asks it and so does everyone else but we’re not working backwards from a point because that’s not going to work.

“It’s really difficult right now to say when he’s going to return and in fact it’s not all that helpful if it’s too ambitious, so at the moment we want him to play next year and we’re hoping it’s going to be as early as possible, but we’re not going to compromise what we do this week and next week in order to rush him to meet a target.”

Read into that - he wont play in the early rounds unless he is 100%. Knowing what the Swans usually do, I think he will get plenty of time in the reserves to get his fitness and confidence up before we see him playing back in the 1's

Popey99

Ok mate, sorry. I have read an article on the HS in the last few weeks (I'm sorry, have spent a while trying to find it) that Rohan had made it back to full fitness. My bad...

SydneyRox

All good, just wanted to make sure you knew where he is at

Capper

theta

Capper

Great news for Gary Rohan fans

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2013-01-07/gazs-grass-run

QuoteSwans forward Gary Rohan achieved his New Year’s resolution this morning, when he ran outdoors for the first time since breaking his leg in round four last season.