Main Menu

Man crush

Started by quinny88, November 06, 2012, 12:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeeJay

Quote from: Mat0369 on November 07, 2012, 02:32:40 PM
Waite is awesome, just injury prone. Have you seen the 5 games a year he plays??

Lol yeah I guess I just like my men to be a bit more longer lasting.... :o

My Chumps

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 06, 2012, 10:59:35 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on November 06, 2012, 10:53:53 PM
Also gotta chuck in Slash, Ashton Kutcher and Shane Watson...
Kutcher, Watson, Carrell (faggy show, nothing like the original)

They got nothing on Sheen, Warne/Boon, Gervais

Grow some balls lads ::)
Lol, Kutcher > Sheen by a mile, and Two and a Half Men was always a crap show before and after Sheen left.

tbagrocks

Quote from: My Chumps on November 07, 2012, 05:52:26 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on November 06, 2012, 10:59:35 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on November 06, 2012, 10:53:53 PM
Also gotta chuck in Slash, Ashton Kutcher and Shane Watson...
Kutcher, Watson, Carrell (faggy show, nothing like the original)

They got nothing on Sheen, Warne/Boon, Gervais

Grow some balls lads ::)
Lol, Kutcher > Sheen by a mile, and Two and a Half Men was always a crap show before and after Sheen left.
Kutcher probably shaves his legs and if you do you're weak!

Toga

let's not attack people's religions or lack of tbag, not necessary.

Justin Bieber

Now stop with the attacking of Religions... I have to go back and edit some of these comments as I'm not feeling lazy and just deleting alot of them as the idea of this topic is good. If it continues, I'll lock the thread. Not in a great mood as been cramming for exams today....

Edit: Tbag and Pyro, watch your attacks on each other...

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 07, 2012, 07:37:48 PM
Now stop with the attacking of Religions... I have to go back and edit some of these comments as I'm not feeling lazy and just deleting alot of them as the idea of this topic is good. If it continues, I'll lock the thread. Not in a great mood as been cramming for exams today....

I am of the opinion that none of my comments showed any malice towards tbag, only his misguided comments :o

Justin Bieber

Quote from: pyronerd on November 07, 2012, 07:45:03 PM

I am of the opinion that none of my comments showed any malice towards tbag, only his misguided comments :o
Calling him or his comment a "flowerwit" (can't remember) is seen as an attack. Please don't make me keep checking back to delete comments regarding Atheism and people's differing points of views, that will just make me more grumpy..

Look, Cillian Murphy's Eyes.

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 07, 2012, 07:47:20 PM

Calling him or his comment a "flowerwit" (can't remember) is seen as an attack. Please don't make me keep checking back to delete comments regarding Atheism and people's differing points of views, that will just make me more grumpy..
Not justifying attacks, but if we can't discuss religion in the FB where might we discuss it? :o

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on November 07, 2012, 07:50:26 PM

Not justifying attacks, but if we can't discuss religion in the FB where might we discuss it? :o
Sadly I don't think we could ever have a proper discussion on Religion here as it is a touchy subject leading to some people attacking others. If it was done is a civilised manner, sure but it may start as that but can easily spiral out of control (such as now). As shown now, it usually goes down that track so best to avoid it.

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 07, 2012, 07:52:43 PM

Sadly I don't think we could ever have a proper discussion on Religion here as it is a touchy subject leading to some people attacking others. If it was done is a civilised manner, sure but it may start as that but can easily spiral out of control (such as now). As shown now, it usually goes down that track so best to avoid it.
it didn't spiral out of control....

it was out of control to start with :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: pyronerd on November 07, 2012, 07:53:47 PM

I nip it in the bud before it went further :P. But this in itself is thread hijacking :-X.

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 07, 2012, 07:56:28 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on November 07, 2012, 07:53:47 PM

I nip it in the bud before it went further :P. But this in itself is thread hijacking :-X.

tbagrocks

Yeah to far because I cannot really respond properly without it turning to a debate then getting ugly! :-\

JBs-Hawks

Haha love the caption to your dp pyro

Jay

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 08, 2012, 09:13:28 PM
Haha love the caption to your dp pyro
Pyro, your dp makes me laugh every time I see it, then I read the caption and I lose my shower. Haha ;D