Fremantle to advance on franklin in free agencey next year

Started by the flying hawk, November 01, 2012, 03:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the flying hawk

just read on the afl website on my phone that fremantle have made massive space in their salary cap to pounce on franklin next year in the free agency period, any offer they make hawks can't match :o seeing tthat he is from w/a will he go?

T Dog

Hope he doesn't have a season like Cloke , GAJ etc.....the microscope may affect his game.. ???

Mr.Craig

He might be tempted to go and rekindle his bromance with Welly. ;D

I sure hope it doesn't happen but it'd be interesting to see what compo pick the AFL would offer.

valkorum

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 01, 2012, 03:39:01 PM
He might be tempted to go and rekindle his bromance with Welly. ;D

I sure hope it doesn't happen but it'd be interesting to see what compo pick the AFL would offer.

Seeing as how Hawthorn seem to be on the "screw me" list by the AFL, I reckon a round 2 compo will be enough

Ziplock

elephants

Nah his best mate (Wellingham) is an Eagle.

With Embley, Cox, Glass and Kerr getting onto the pension soon...

He will be an Eagle next season ;)

Nails

Did anyone read the article?

Quote"When contacted by AFL.com.au, Fremantle refused to buy into the speculation it may chase a big name player for 2014, but didn't deny it.

"It's too early to be talking about free agency in 2013," Fremantle chief executive Steve Rosich said.  "

The article basically says...

I'm an afl.com.au journalist and I have noticed that Fremantle have a lot of money for 2013 post-season. I'm guessing they might go after a big name player with this money and Lance Franklin sounds like a good idea w/ this money because he was born in WA.

There's nothing really to indicate from Freo that they're actually chasing Buddy...

valkorum

Quote from: elephants on November 01, 2012, 04:14:29 PM
Nah his best mate (Wellingham) is an Eagle.

With Embley, Cox, Glass and Kerr getting onto the pension soon...

He will be an Eagle next season ;)

All your money will be tied up in paying for Nic Not-a-cluey. 

JBs-Hawks

Rusty00

Quote from: Nails on November 01, 2012, 04:18:34 PM
Did anyone read the article?

Quote"When contacted by AFL.com.au, Fremantle refused to buy into the speculation it may chase a big name player for 2014, but didn't deny it.

"It's too early to be talking about free agency in 2013," Fremantle chief executive Steve Rosich said.  "

The article basically says...

I'm an afl.com.au journalist and I have noticed that Fremantle have a lot of money for 2013 post-season. I'm guessing they might go after a big name player with this money and Lance Franklin sounds like a good idea w/ this money because he was born in WA.

There's nothing really to indicate from Freo that they're actually chasing Buddy...
Exactly! And now right up until he re-signs or until the end of next season, every media conference involving him or Clarkson or Lyon or Hawk's or Freo's CEOs, or pretty much anyone from Hawthorn or Freo. the question will keep being asked to turn it into a circus.

I hope he re-signs soon so we don't have to go through that crap next season!

the flying hawk

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 01, 2012, 05:27:48 PM
flower off you can't have him.
hey jbs hawks play alot better without him let him go :P like hell he better stay or i will flower him up well try to and fail :P