Travis Cloke

Started by quinny88, February 02, 2013, 09:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkers65

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 06, 2013, 12:12:33 AM
I will, when people stop dismissing players fro South Australia simply because they are fro South Australia

I don't know how more clearly I can explain it, but really I don't care, Taylor will challenge the best for the top SC scoring forwards if you choose not to believe the hype then I still don't care, just gives me an advantage

I'm just trying to help people and stop them making huge mistakes like taking Cloke (unless a clear plan to upgrade him) over a guy that will easily ave over 100, you don't have to listen to me but don't say in September I didn't warn you ;)

Yeah I have a huge man crush on Taylor but it's justified, I know what he has done, I know what he will do, I know what he is capable of and i'm just trying to sare that with the community

You all think Steve J is such a lock, this guy has as much talent but like much bigger, don't believe me? Fine

Just watch him this year, tell me in September I was wrong :o  good luck with that!

I know you love Tex, but isn't it just common footy sense that he will decrease his average with Tippet gone? Its means he'll get the number 1 defender week in week out and will be double teamed as much as possible like Buddy and lets be honest he want be able to handle it like Buddy. Plus he wont have a ridiculously easy draw to pull some big scores like he did in 2012! So don't be surprised when Tex and Adelaide don't meet their 2012 standards!

ajjewell

Quote from: hawkers65 on February 06, 2013, 12:19:39 AM
he will decrease his average with Tippet gone? Its means he'll get the number 1 defender week in week out and will be double teamed as much as possible like Buddy and lets be honest he want be able to handle it like Buddy. Plus he wont have a ridiculously easy draw to pull some big scores like he did in 2012! So don't be surprised when Tex and Adelaide don't meet their 2012 standards!
I agree with this he will go alright but not as good as last season for sure

tbagrocks

I see where you're coming from but no, because Taylor plays at CHF and it's pretty hard to stop a CHF, if he played mostly inside 50 then yes but he doesn't, he will roam up field, he's such a good great kick that Sando will use it

Yes Taylor will spend time inside 50 but he's just to good to let that stop him, he will play CHF and he will roam up the ground, he will also kick 60+ goals, this might all be hard to see but that's how I see it and I don't mind you all ditching the jokes if he fails to do this

Good luck with that ;)

Fwi last year was just a prelude, get ready for the Taylor Walker show :o

S_Coach99

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 06, 2013, 12:12:33 AM
I will, when people stop dismissing players fro South Australia simply because they are fro South Australia

I don't know how more clearly I can explain it, but really I don't care, Taylor will challenge the best for the top SC scoring forwards if you choose not to believe the hype then I still don't care, just gives me an advantage

Adelaide Crows know how to get themselves and advantage don't they? Remember the Tippett saga

SydneyRox

back on topic i am starting to consider cloke, last year was a mess, new start, big preseason,  plenty of love/rockets from bucks. think he might be back!

Ricochet

Seriously considering him now after looking at his draw and previous scores. I'm going to disregard 2012 because tbh it as just a terrible year for him.

Scores from 2011
RD1 vs NM - 113, 93
RD2 vs Carl - 106, 107
RD3 vs Haw - 95
RD4 vs Rich - 87
RD5 vs Ess - 134, 82

Keep in mind though that teams have changed slightly over the 2012 season but even still those numbers are decent for a 436k fwd