Main Menu

Is he serious? o.O

Started by KoopKicka, October 22, 2012, 08:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

Ok so there is winning culture and there is geelong winning culture.

I say good on Graham for having that attitude and if all it does is makes Jacobs try even harder and play better then I say Graham has helped the crows. Who knows he may get to the crows and things will come together for him it's happened many a time for players switching clubs

Tominator

he hasn't come to the club to be "just" a back-up ruck, he wants to be more than that and that's a great attitude to have. Good on him, I like players that wanna play for their new club so good luck to him

Antsey

Quote from: Chopps on October 23, 2012, 12:02:42 PM
Ok so there is winning culture and there is geelong winning culture.

That's what I was getting at!  They had it in spades for the last good many years.  Also I think Sando is a smiling assassin.

aces-high

Great to see he is going to have a crack. Far too many players become complacement in my opinion in the afl and don't push themselves. I am a Tiger supporter, but i'm not an angus fan. I think it'll be good for sauce jacobs having someone to push you pre season nd at training to be the best player possible. Good on Angus. Pressure for spots in a team creates hunger which is something each club needs to be competative.

Ricochet

lol its a great attitude to have but... come on

aces-high

Haha I know mate  ::) realistically he has no hope, but you never know unless you give it a go.