Previous topic - Next topic

AndyJ

Saints given pick 13 for BJ
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149968/default.aspx

Didnt know Andrew Demetriou & co were open to such forms of persuasion.  :o

T Dog

Tominator

Spite

AFL investigator Ken Wood, in consultation with other AFL officials, made the call on the level of compensation to be awarded to clubs who had lost free agents.

tbagrocks

What's going on? ??? BJ for pick 13?  Well good deal for the Saints seing BJ could leave like White Goodman Kurt for free! So what's with the whining?

Spite

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 20, 2012, 04:39:29 PM
What's going on? ??? BJ for pick 13?  Well good deal for the Saints seing BJ could leave like White Goodman Kurt for free! So what's with the whining?

That awkward moment when someone actually reads through the whole article when all we are talking about is the title...

tbagrocks

Quote from: Spite on October 20, 2012, 04:47:30 PM

That awkward moment when someone actually reads through the whole article when all we are talking about is the title...
That awkward moment when you realize I didn't read the article but was making a statement about something else ::)

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 20, 2012, 05:03:36 PM

That awkward moment when you realize I didn't read the article but was making a statement about something else ::)

Noz

Pick 13 for BJ?

Unsure if talking about Goddard of if Ricky Nixon is back on the prowl.

Spite

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 20, 2012, 05:03:36 PM

Well...that is awkward! :P

henry

Haha nice pickup mate  :). I guess the Hawks refused, that's why we got pick 66 for Young and Murphy  ::)