Fanplanner help

Started by jackkk, November 14, 2012, 02:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackkk

Hey ff, I'm a newbie to the fan planner (and dt in fact, last season was my first), and I'm having trouble trying to figure out what the round 1 guru score means? Mine is around 900 but it gives players like Dane Swan a 41.4 so i'm not really sure what it signifies  ???

Colliwobblers

never paid any attention to the guru predictions, I would consider them irrelevant.

Hope you had a good season in 2012 and learnt those "first year" lessons we all do the first time around.

Hang around FF, the information that goes up throughout the site leading up to the season is incredible. Lots of good advice too.

jackkk

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 14, 2012, 02:56:55 PM
never paid any attention to the guru predictions, I would consider them irrelevant.

Hope you had a good season in 2012 and learnt those "first year" lessons we all do the first time around.

Hang around FF, the information that goes up throughout the site leading up to the season is incredible. Lots of good advice too.

I had a pretty ok season, got into finals :) And thanks, I've been lurking around the forums for a while now I can't wait until 2013!

Speculator

Yeah I think they are fairly meaningless, at least for now. I totally ignore them.

Dudge

Quote from: jackkk on November 14, 2012, 03:31:52 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 14, 2012, 02:56:55 PM

I had a pretty ok season, got into finals :) And thanks, I've been lurking around the forums for a while now I can't wait until 2013!

jackkk, great to see u had a good 1st season, and keep lurking mate, it's a fantastic site with so many knowledgeable people here. Not necessarily myself though lol.