Trade picks for Dawes and Wellingham if traded

Started by pie time, October 03, 2012, 09:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pie time

Give them both to Melb and pick 39 for melbourne's picks 13 and 26. What do people think... With pick 13 we might be able to get Caddy. This will mean we can keep pick 18 for the best kid left in draft.

Shaggy

meow meow

If Collingwood are getting rid of these guys then you would have to think that they'd try to get their hands on pick 4. Collingwood's 1st round pick and Dawes for #4 seems more likely.

pie time

we dont need pederson /?? from North but we are linked to him, then again we are linked to everybody if you believe the media. You always need good bodied young midfielders who know how to find the footy. He is a better option than Dids and with Ball coming back from a knee we can ease him in. If you believe Swan then he only has 2 years left.  I like Giles but that wont happen either..

Who do you think we should target...if we trade the 2 players and get the draft picks i suggested.

pie time

i would love pick 4 but i doubt they will give that up.

pie time

latest whisper is Melb to give pick 4 for Dawes and Wellingham.. What do we think about this...

Tominator

Quote from: pie time on October 03, 2012, 10:16:11 PM
latest whisper is Melb to give pick 4 for Dawes and Wellingham.. What do we think about this...

Yeah and from there the rumour was pick 4 onto Adelaide for Tippett... That was before you said you weren't interested in Tippett but if (or when) Dawes goes I would not be surprised if you suddenly want Tippett again

Spite

Quote from: pie time on October 03, 2012, 10:16:11 PM

Done, absolutely love it, would be more than stoked.

T Dog

Perhaps if the Dees throw in Stef Martin with pick 4 for dawes and Wellingham?

Tominator

Quote from: T Dog on October 04, 2012, 11:04:35 AM
Perhaps if the Dees throw in Stef Martin with pick 4 for dawes and Wellingham?

Unlikely... Id say maybe Pick 13 and Martin but not Pick 4... They may use one of their two early picks on Jack Viney so they'd probably wanna keep the other, just a thought

T Dog

Still very tempting IMO big Tom. Rotate Martin and Q stick with Jolly in ruck and a forward setup of Cloke,  with Martin, Q stick and Jolly rotating. Just till Witts is right to go of course. 8)