rucking hell

Started by buzza, March 16, 2013, 05:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzza

Hi,
currently have Cox and Jacobs as my ruckman with Currie and Rowe on the bench.
I also have Roughead in the forwards.
Wots peoples opinion about this ? should I move Rowe into the forward line and get rid of Roughy ? or do you think roughy is good enuf to be a forward premo

Jukes

Roughead and Kreuzer <3

Lions01

Having a few troubles with my Rucks as well, Cox is a lock especially with NicNat being out. Jacobs is a safebet and I'm thinking of going the same combo as you.

Regarding Roughy, not being an avid Hawks watcher I may be off a little, but id be concern that he'll be either second fiddle to Buddy or down back playing an accountable role.

Bailey (only 2 games last year) will be the Hawks first choice with Hale playing back -up, I dont see him getting much time in the middle which I'd contribute to him scoring so well last year. I personally dont see him as a great improver from last year average, i think you'd be better off starting without him and seeing how he goes.

elephants

Roughy is good, like the combo you have.

flower, almost go through a whole pre-season without someone ripping out this horribly overused pun :(

n4cr123

I've gone cox and maric round 4 or 5 varcoe = luenburger cox to fwds..... Set at forget people!