maxwell is a dog and buckley is a fool

Started by blue, September 09, 2012, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

It is a different back 6 without him, he is a key player in the team and a great captain.

The bump was nothing unusual in the game, but the contact went high so he gets a holiday - deserved, but nothing sinister.

Pendles isn't ready to be a captain yet - maybe 2014 or 2015 but not yet.

It's not just being good at what you do, and being calm under pressure, it's being able to both calm and steady your teammates under pressure and being able to lift them with acts of game turning greatness.

Being a defender Maxwell is somewhat boring and being a fantasy site well we don't rate him but as an AFL player he is very good.

Not having him in the side this week will hurt more than any other player being out.

JBs-Hawks

Id say hes a pretty average AFL player, but a great leader which is why hes in the team. Just like Vandenburg ;)

ossie85

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 12, 2012, 10:13:15 PM
Id say hes a pretty average AFL player, but a great leader which is why hes in the team. Just like Vandenburg ;)

Those pretty average All-Australian Premiership Captains are annoying aren't they :P

Torpedo10

Quote from: ossie85 on September 13, 2012, 08:43:11 AM

Those pretty average All-Australian Premiership Captains are annoying aren't they :P
+1 oss.

blue

for a start i will admit the subject i started was a bit harsh and secondly state that i am a collingwood hater. But i think jb has got it in one

Colliwobblers

Fair Call  Blue. Me I can't wait until Pendles is ready think it will be a better team led by him.

And how good was that back 6 without Maxwell, proved me wrong. Reid was outstanding, maybe we can live without Maxwell after all  :o

the flying hawk

maxwell did it out of frustration but Nathan buckely is a shower coach get somone else for ya own good