Main Menu

I just wanna say...

Started by Jay, September 23, 2012, 02:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

I am so proud of my crows for their performance last night. Sure the goal was to win and we didnt do that so of course i am disapointed. But to play like they did on one of the biggest stages of them all with an injury decimated backline, you cant help but be proud of Sando and our players. And with the young stars in every area of the field we will continually improve and who knows 2013 may be our year :) To all those people who says Adelaide would get absolutely pumped and those who didnt think we deserved top 4 on the ladder - just watch last nights game, the fight and bravery of our players was remarkable.

Think alot of people need to admit they were wrong about Crows.

Lets hope 2013 is our year :)

quinny88

Agree Adelaide showed a lot of heart and had a great game.
Hawthorns wayward kicking probably flattered Adelaide a little, but Adelaide took there chances for the most part and got themselves in a position in which the game was there to be won in the last 10 minutes and they nearly caused a huge upset.
Not sure why Walker took an hour to kick that last set shot but he had a big influence.

My favourite was Tippet, he took the game by the scruff of the neck from the opening bounce and set the tone for Adelaide.
Bad luck though and it will be interesting to see how things pan out in 2013, particularly seeings as there draw will more than likely be a lot harder.