Main Menu

Congratulations Ward!

Started by Ziplock, September 24, 2012, 10:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

On being the first giant to poll a Brownlow vote- He also kicked the first goal of the season for the giants, the last, and won our Kevin Sheedy medal.

Champ.

Ziplock

furhter congrats to giles, who lead the giants polling with 7, ward who finished on 5 and greene who had 4. The boys on
http://www.facebook.com/TobyGreeneProlific
are very excited about that :P

Ricochet

i actually expect Ward to poll a few more but looking back at the year and the games they lost i think the boys have actually done well to poll so many
we will see a lot more votes going to the likes of Ward and Greene in the future thats for sure

Ziplock

casts serious aspersions on the giants BF polling system... how many brownlow votes did scully pull?

Ricochet

Quote from: Ziplock on September 25, 2012, 12:48:36 AM
casts serious aspersions on the giants BF polling system... how many brownlow votes did scully pull?
none
Giles 7
Ward 5
Greene 4
Hoskin-Elliot 2
Cornes 2
Power 1
Conigs 1

kilbluff1985

Giles was robbed of the Sheedy medal enough said

Ziplock

Quote from: Ricochet on September 25, 2012, 12:58:00 AM
none
Giles 7
Ward 5
Greene 4
Hoskin-Elliot 2
Cornes 2
Power 1
Conigs 1
I know, it was rhetorical :P

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on September 25, 2012, 01:05:28 AM
Giles was robbed of the Sheedy medal enough said

ward deserved the sheedy medal... giles should have been top 3 though, probably infront of cameron and scully.

meow meow

When the AFL is awarding compo picks for free agents this year, they should give us an extra pick for the loss of Ward. This guy is seriously good.

Ricochet

Quote from: Ziplock on September 25, 2012, 01:06:19 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 25, 2012, 12:58:00 AM
none
Giles 7
Ward 5
Greene 4
Hoskin-Elliot 2
Cornes 2
Power 1
Conigs 1
I know, it was rhetorical :P
lol ok, hard to judge on here haha
money well spent there :P