Jake Neade
1 (100%)
Marco Paparone
0 (0%)
Sam Dwyer
6 (600%)

Total Members Voted: 0

dmac07

With Stringer no longer a mid/fwd, I was looking at the best options of rookies to put in my mids to gain the DPP link with guys like Rockliff/Thomas in my forward line and couldn't find any great options. Wondering who people think are the best options with regard to both scoring potential and getting games. Have left room to vote for your top 3.

I like the scoring potential of guys like Menzel, Simpson, Dwyer, but playing for Blues, Freo, and Pies, wonder what their chances of getting into sides pushing for top four spots yet.

I know its hard to say before watching some NAB cup games but wanted to get some poeple's thoughts early.

kilbluff1985

i think Kennedy might get games voted for him

Jessbek

ando_10

still cannot believe kennedy didnt get picked up earlier. kennedy will get plenty of games

dmac07

Quote from: ando_10 on December 19, 2012, 01:23:02 PM
still cannot believe kennedy didnt get picked up earlier. kennedy will get plenty of games

With the recruitment of young and russel, and ball, krakeour, macaffer all fit this year whose spot do you think he will take? I dont even see room for russel or macaffer either in the side. Agree that at most developing sides he would be a good option.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: dmac07 on December 19, 2012, 01:38:51 PM

With the recruitment of young and russel, and ball, krakeour, macaffer all fit this year whose spot do you think he will take? I dont even see room for russel or macaffer either in the side. Agree that at most developing sides he would be a good option.

Wellingham leaves a spot open doesn't he?

dmac07

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 19, 2012, 02:23:45 PM
Quote from: dmac07 on December 19, 2012, 01:38:51 PM

Wellingham leaves a spot open doesn't he?

taken by young i think. can see kennedy fighting with macaffer, russel and sinclair for one spot so his form will have to be good.