This or That? - Matty Wright vs Clancee Pearce vs Dave Zaharakis

Started by elephants, October 20, 2012, 12:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shihan7

oc16

Colliwobblers

I am not sold on Zaka he has had plenty of time to get where he is going so maybe hoping for him to keep improving is the same as hoping for monfries or crameri or myers or about every other good but not great bomber there is to get great.

maybe a little harsh.....

I rate dustbin above them all, that's probably why he isn't in the compare he is a cut above.

I like Wright, think TBag might be right and he could be in for a breakout season, ala sidebottom or even dangerfield, but more likely another year off I think.

Pearce looks like a solid player what  we got htis season will probably be it for the rest of his career, nothing wrong with that was a solid season. Still Fyfe missed a lot and with him on the ball that eats into pearces possessions?

Bruest Gunston Bennell plenty of up and comers but this was a nice write up on the mid/fwd type and i will consider zaka if he has a great preseason and nabcup but i won't tough a docker unless he is called Fyfe and Wright while i think he is going to be a star may be a year or a half year off so i doubt i'll start him either,,,

good comparison, be interested to see you expand on this position in your write ups, great work and a lot of us I am sure are tossing up on who to have in positions from F2 through F5