Games: 22
2012 Average: 109
2011 Average: 111.9
Centuries: 12 (and 6 scores in the 90s)
Big Tons: 158 v Melbourne, 155 v Power
Low Scores: 73 v Hawthorn, 78 v GWS
Fanplanner Price: 581,100
Stats:
* 1st in the comp for total tackles and average tackles per game.
* Ranked 5th in the comp for total clearances.
* Ranked 19th in Supercoach scores per game.

Thoughts:
The North Melbourne skipper had another consistent year, contributing in just about every game this year and showed good consistency in Supercoach with only 2 scores under 80 and showing he has the potential for a high ceiling.

Verdict:
He has had similar averages the last two seasons, and really would need to average 120+ and become a 'super premium' to be considered a great pick. With North Melbourne set to keep improving it is not impossible for Swallow to break the 120 barrier, but I believe he may just fall short of it.

Predicted 2013 Average: 117 ppg

Adamant

Yeah, no room for Swallow in my mids....can see him going at least 115+ though.

bunyips

He will be in my team at some stage ....  as you say - plays every game (ie doesn't get rested like selwood and others) and pumps out some big scores.

Question for me is - do i start with him or upgrade later in the year?  I'm thinking maybe upgrade

Ricochet

Quote from: bunyips on September 23, 2012, 11:51:22 AM
He will be in my team at some stage ....  as you say - plays every game (ie doesn't get rested like selwood and others) and pumps out some big scores.

Question for me is - do i start with him or upgrade later in the year? I'm thinking maybe upgrade
yep im the same, looking to upgrade to him

roo boys!

Absolutely love the guy, so he will be getting a spot in my side eventually, it's only a matter of time...just maybe not Rd1.

Shihan7

Jroo

Tackling machine and will average 110-115, but better options in Cotchin and Murphy