Starting Price: 344,400

Low Price: 344,400

High Price: 504,300

Fanplanner Price: 531,200

Position: M

Misc:

• 6th in total tackles

Thoughts

I'm really torn on picking Brad Ebert for 2013. I'm 100% against picking players coming off breakout seasons, no matter who they are. I just don't do it, it doesn't end well most of the time. But on the other hand, I love consistency. Ebert has an extremely low standard deviation (17.2447) which is lower than any other SD I've done so far. A player that can average 100 and have a standard dev that low is certainly worth looking at.
He is only 22, and you'd hope that PA can improve a bit in 2013. There is room for him to move up to a 110+ average, question being will he do it in the upcoming season?

Verdict

It will come down to the mid balance I go with but he's in the mix at the moment.

Prediction

I think he'll buck the breakout trend in 2013, and keep improving to a 109 average.

Ricochet

The fact that a new coach is coming in is another thing thats putting me off Port players. Whoever it is, could completely change player roles. You wouldn't think it would affect Brad too much but you never know

Adamant

He's had a great year, but there are better options with higher ceilings.

Shihan7

Justin Bieber

God these write ups are good. You should be on the DT boards!

Ricochet

Quote from: whatlez on September 21, 2012, 01:00:24 AM
pffft they don't even compare to the DT ones haha
one of my favourites... "verdict: should average a little bit less"  ::)

Ricochet

but seriously these are so much better than some of the DT ones

Adamant

Quote from: Ricochet on September 21, 2012, 01:03:31 AM
pffft they don't even compare to the DT ones haha
one of my favourites... "verdict: should average a little bit less"  ::)
lol nrich102  ;)

AFEV

Haha you DT boys have plenty. ;)

I fulfilled my DT quota when Ele and I were leading that ship last year. This year SC has less contributors so my efforts are here for now. :)

Good to hear you guys enjoying these though...will try and get some more up in the next few days. Have been busy the last few days but I'll have more free time now.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Sid on September 21, 2012, 01:20:37 AM

I fulfilled my DT quota when Ele and I were leading that ship last year. This year SC has less contributors so my efforts are here for now. :)

Good to hear you guys enjoying these though...will try and get some more up in the next few days. Have been busy the last few days but I'll have more free time now.
If you wouldn't mind just doing a write up for every one of my players in the Pumas that would be great :D

AFEV

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 21, 2012, 02:32:25 AM
Quote from: Sid on September 21, 2012, 01:20:37 AM

If you wouldn't mind just doing a write up for every one of my players in the Pumas that would be great :D
Haha, I already did Sloane and Porps is on the way. ;)

CrowsFan

Do one for Sheppard too, he's in for a break out year ;)
QuoteBrad Sheppard is a player we rate very highly and anticipate will play a significant role in the improvement we are looking for in pushing inside the top four and enhancing our premiership aspirations.

He has many of the traits we need to take that next quantum leap and after recent surgery, we look forward to a strong pre-season from him as part of his planned development.

- Craig Vozzo (list manager)

kilbluff1985

with Ports easy draw i'm seriously considering this bloke