Danny Stanley

Started by eg6914, March 20, 2013, 08:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eg6914

Now i have been scouring the FF databases for this man as i believe is a a great POD and will lift his average yet again, I have been reading the opinions of "Broughton is a better pick" and will "get forced out of the midfield", because these are fairly old comments what are everyone's thoughts now?

At the minute i have Goddard, Stanley, Gibbs and Heppel but am thinking of trading Stanley to a Hanley/Harlett, but i just cannot justify leaving him out, is this a good call?

Hagebear

I would go Stanley to Hanley if u could. I don't think Broughton will affect Stanley at all but the GC's midfield depth is improving (swallow and risca fit and O'meara) Hanley is a magnet and will play higher up the field this year so should boost his average.

powersuperkents

Quote from: eg6914 on March 20, 2013, 08:10:29 PM
Now i have been scouring the FF databases for this man as i believe is a a great POD and will lift his average yet again, I have been reading the opinions of "Broughton is a better pick" and will "get forced out of the midfield", because these are fairly old comments what are everyone's thoughts now?

At the minute i have Goddard, Stanley, Gibbs and Heppel but am thinking of trading Stanley to a Hanley/Harlett, but i just cannot justify leaving him out, is this a good call?
My backs are
Goddard, Stanley, Gibbs & Birchall

Stay with Stanley, was in my team last year and provided a crucial edge in matches