Varcoe and Heppell v Tambling and Goodes

Started by Barbie, February 28, 2013, 01:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbie

Wary of starting the season with Goodes, even with his price being so great.
Generally I woudn't even consider Tambling but his role off HB looks pretty good even if it is risky.

Varcoe would be F5 and Heppell D4

Goodes would be F4 and Tambling D4

Thanks

Colliwobblers

Goodes always starts the season slowly - every season without fail. This season he has had injury niggles and an interrupted preseason.

starting him could work but it is more likely to fail.

Heppell is a safe bet I am not sure he will rise as much as some think but he won't go backwards that is almost certain.

Tambling I am not sold on or sure of either but if named for round 1 he bears serious consideration.

Jukes

Varcoe 76, Dys 96
vs
Bling 80, Goodesy 88

The first option.

Adamant

Varcoe + Heppell by a very long way. I don't rate Tambling at all and am not convinced that he is DT relevant. Getting way too hyped up atm.

Varcoe (75) + Heppell (91)
vs
Tambling (61) + Goodes (89)

Windigo

Varcoe & Heppell.

You get an up and coming premium and Varcoe is better than Bling.

Ricochet

I don't think he will be but you have a potential premium in Heppell and an underpriced fwd. Goodes will not be a top 10 fwd this year and as Colli says, he always starts slow.
Go option 1 mate

jimmytigs

varcoe heppell,im sure if you had a vote on it,it would be like the rocliff rioli vote even before riolis LATEST injury-a walkover

shorty3264

Varcoe and Heppell, for sure. As mentioned already, Goodes is a slow started and Tambling shouldn't be looked at off two good performances.