2013 Player Profiles: Adam Treloar

Started by Cicjose, September 11, 2012, 01:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

2012 average: 81 from 18 games

Of all the celebrated draftees that were given to the Greater Western Sydney Giants i believe it was their underage recruits that were the standout for the year and although many are considering how well his teammate Toby Greene who had an amazing debut season went. Adam Treloar cannot be discounted as a potential breakout.

Top 5 for kicks, disposals, marks, goals, inside 50's, goal assists, clearances and top 10 for tackles and contested possessions

last 6 scores of the year were all above 90, and although he missed 4 games, he only missed one game after round 6

Predicted average: 105

Jukes

Can't see him breaking the 100 average yet. He will in the future give it 2-3 years but not in his second year. May average close to 100 but reckon high 80s/low 90s.

Cicjose

i dont normally subscribe to the idea of second year blues

Jukes

Not saying he'll have second year blues, I don't believe in it either, just can't see a second year player in a shower team developing +24 average to 105.

Adamant

I agree with Jukes here. Can see him pushing high 80's, but not 100....yet.

KoopKicka

Great write up Jukes! But not for me just yet. :) Maybe a third year breakout?

Ricochet

will definitely be a DT superstar one day, but not 2013. wonder if he'll keep dpp?

Windigo

Gunna be a future star, but it would be a huge risk to get him next year.

Will maintain the same output without ripping it to shreds, kind of like Heppell this year I'd think?  ???

Capper

Will probably be over 400K so that would be too expensive for me

Shihan7

Cant see him averaging the ton just yet...mabye 2014-15.

Spinking

105 a bit ambitious I reckon. Great write up though Cic.

Loved him as a cash cow in 2012 but can't see a scenario where I'll pick him up this year though.