Main Menu

FanFooty State of Origin

Started by Tominator, July 24, 2012, 09:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Victoria for me, like the majority of us. Lived in Queensland for a few years though (around 5 I think) when I was younger in Townsville and Magnetic Island off the coast. Melbourne is definitely my home though.

ossie85

Tasmania!

Currently I live in the ACT, and feel I should object that ACT is included in NSW! That'd be pretty offensive to some lol

LF

Quote from: whatlez on July 24, 2012, 09:47:49 PM
Me, Cw and Ringo in Queensland :D

Geez I feel sorry for Naste, Ringo and CW ;) :P

Scrads

Quote from: Tominator on July 24, 2012, 11:29:41 PM
from the eastern suburbs of Adelaide and lived there for the past 10 years or so (but lived in Adelaide all my life)

no disrespect to anybody from northern, southern or western suburbs of Adelaide but the eastern suburbs are really nice and less crime seems to happen over this side of town. Less bogans out here too  ::)

footy in Adelaide is huge, I'm a Crows man but prefer to watch it all on FoxFooty cos AAMI Stadium is so far away from where I live. Adelaide Oval is going to be great when finished but I'm a strong believer that we should've built another stadium, but oh well our Government are kinda stupid  :-\

Thats me ;)

Haha I assume you know where Gawler is, that is where I am from :P

Tominator

Quote from: Scrads on August 30, 2012, 05:51:26 PM
Quote from: Tominator on July 24, 2012, 11:29:41 PM
from the eastern suburbs of Adelaide and lived there for the past 10 years or so (but lived in Adelaide all my life)

no disrespect to anybody from northern, southern or western suburbs of Adelaide but the eastern suburbs are really nice and less crime seems to happen over this side of town. Less bogans out here too  ::)

footy in Adelaide is huge, I'm a Crows man but prefer to watch it all on FoxFooty cos AAMI Stadium is so far away from where I live. Adelaide Oval is going to be great when finished but I'm a strong believer that we should've built another stadium, but oh well our Government are kinda stupid  :-\

Thats me ;)

Haha I assume you know where Gawler is, that is where I am from :P

yeah mate I know where Gawler is   ;)

Bloody annoying to drive out there for sport though  ::)