Brent Reilly 2013

Started by LF, September 08, 2012, 07:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Been keeping an eye on him this year.Looked really good today against the Swans.
Could be a good pick up for defence next year at the right price.

Justin Bieber

So many good backline options.

Heppell, Grimes, Birchall, Hanley and Gibbs.

Plus Suckling, Bock and other mid prices.

tbagrocks

Without doubt, his palyed his beft footy back this year, he looks bigger and I've compared his game this your to be not unlike Hodge in the 08 GF, I will have him in SC, and more than likely DT ;D

Adamant

On my radar but probably cant fit him in with all the other defender options.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Adamant on September 08, 2012, 08:23:22 PM

See what you did there ;) (You probably didn't even mean to do it :P)

Don't think I'll get him. At the moment rate a lot of other guys around the price or as premo's ahead of him in terms of making it into my 2013 DT team.

elephants

I feel like there are other premium backmen that will outscore him next year.

Sorry, unlikely for me.

disco1992

Had a great season and should be All Australian IMO but he only averaged 79!!! Do you think he will 'break out' next year as a mature aged player in the same position/role?

Kellogscrunchynut

I'll only pick him if he grows a mullet.

Hagebear

Quote from: disco1992 on September 09, 2012, 10:07:03 AM
Had a great season and should be All Australian IMO but he only averaged 79!!! Do you think he will 'break out' next year as a mature aged player in the same position/role?

Yeh that's the thing with Reilly, plays well but just doesn't score high enough to be a real viable DT option imo. Started to cop a couple of forward tags this year which is a worry for next year.

henry

I will consider for sure, could be a nice POD. I have a couple of smokies in mind already for the backline so will have to watch over pre-season and Nab cup.

Ricochet

At 28 and averaging 80 i don't think i will be. especially with other players like Grimes, Birchall, Goddard, Gibbs looking to push 90+ i'll be starting with them first

Adamant

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on September 09, 2012, 12:26:48 AM
Quote from: Adamant on September 08, 2012, 08:23:22 PM

See what you did there ;) (You probably didn't even mean to do it :P)

Don't think I'll get him. At the moment rate a lot of other guys around the price or as premo's ahead of him in terms of making it into my 2013 DT team.
haha, didnt even mean to do it  ;D

Windigo

Not really that young and has never stepped it up I don't think.

Would rather Heppell.

Adamant

My premo defenders will most likely be 4 of:

Goddard, Gibbs, Birchall, Heppell, Grimes