Best way going forward?

Started by KoopKicka, September 11, 2012, 09:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

kilbluff1985

2 trades a week only real way to keep people interested all season would solve all the problems really if made it 3 trades during bye rounds would not have to change the game at all if we had 2 trades a week use them or lose them the game is not much fun when you lose all your trades this is why people stop logging in

KoopKicka

Maybe something like what the FPL does, so maybe 1 free trade a week and youre docked 50 points from next rounds scored for any after that?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 11, 2012, 09:57:18 PM
Maybe something like what the FPL does, so maybe 1 free trade a week and youre docked 50 points from next rounds scored for any after that?

bloody hell would want to be a decent trade if your gonna lose 50 points for it i don't like it

i'm trying to look at it from a casual players point of view

Ricochet

surely trade management is a vital part of the game.
wouldn't this make it too easy?
i kind of enjoy the ups and downs of the year and the luck that goes with it

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Ricochet on September 11, 2012, 10:19:35 PM
surely trade management is a vital part of the game.
wouldn't this make it too easy?
i kind of enjoy the ups and downs of the year and the luck that goes with it

I actually don't mind this year's structure. The only problem was, there was a horrible run with injuries and suspensions/missing games/whatever. I mean, most people had about 10 donuts over the 3 bye rounds. Yet, for me, I would've been looking at 2-3(I think) if it weren't for injuries(I only copped 2-3 donuts from players that actually had the bye).