The terrible situation where you have 30 playing this week!!!

Started by disco1992, August 31, 2012, 04:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco1992

I have decided to captain my most expensive player and play my most expensive players possible leaving robbo, stanton and goodes on the bench. lets hope this pays off! does this sound sensible my team has gibbo and mitchell on the field in mids and buddy, zorko, martin, chappy in my forwards. do you think i have made the right choice??

kilbluff1985

I think Robbo will want to put in a good game for Ratts i'd back him in

and Pies don't tag so Stants MIGHT do ok but i doubt it lol

DT87

I wouldn't trust Robinson this week, remember he has only played two games since Round 16 for scores of 48 and 39. You'd think he must be close to 100% fit since they've selected him, but I still think he's too much of a variable. I have used my final trade to turn him into Scott Thompson.

As for the other guys, Gibson, Stanton and Goodes are pretty close at the moment. I would probably pick Stanton and bench the other two despite his terrible form.

disco1992

so as it stands my mids are swan, boyd, ablett, pendles, mitchell, gibson (stanton(e),robinson)
and forwards are Beams, sidebottom, dangerfield, zorko, chapman, franklin, martin (goodes(e),dell'olio)
does that seem like my best side stants is a funny one because last year vs collingwood 160ish and 110ish but his form is down in the last 5 and this year he scored 77

do i play stants or gibson?

disco1992

Fireballz