what to do?

Started by Bill Manspeaker, August 31, 2012, 03:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

i know that this probably isn't the right section but i'm getting no action over in rate my dream team.. i'll just copy and paste the topic. sorry guys i'm desperate

Deledio, Goddard, Scotland, Birchall, H.Shaw, Waters, Carrazzo   (S.Shaw, Wrigley)

Ablett, Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Pendlebury, Watson   (Gibson, Crozier)

Maric, Cox   (Redden, Campbell)

Franklin, Sidebottom, Beams, Dangerfield, Martin, B.Harvey, Zorko   (McIntyre, Couch)

1 trade and $107,800 remaining

i've spent so long on trying to figure out my Supercoach trades that i almost forgot about Dream Team! i have absolutely no idea what to do as i'm pretty happy with that side, my weakest players are Shaw, Harvey and Martin. i don't really want to get rid of any of them though, Shaw could run all day against the Bombers, Harvey could have a day out against GWS, and Martin could destroy Port Adelaide.

i could top up my midfield going Gibson -> Cotchin and bench Selwood maybe? hasn't really set the world on the fire this year in dream team.

i'm really not sure, can anyone see any other trades?

any help is appreciated as always
cheers :)

Artax

That is a good idea. I actually traded Selwood to Cotchin last week and benched Gibbo.. Was a blessing he was out & you can never tell how someone like him will go against the Swans!

Adamant

Yeah not much else you can really do, so I would do that trade.

Bill Manspeaker

sweet, cheers fellas

you watch Selwood go out and score a 150 now or something haha. cmon Cotch

stalker

just a thought....Cotchin's prev scores against Port is not so good!

Artax

Noticed that but he is in pretty ripping fom

stalker

Hagebear

Your team looks pretty solid and u probably don't need to make a trade. Maybe just use the cash on McIntyre or Couch and make sure you have a handy bench emergency incase of a late out and avoid a donut.