Full team, 1 trade left!

Started by insano, August 31, 2012, 06:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insano

Gday lads,

Battling it out in 4 grand finals this week.  Team is pretty much complete yet I have 1 trade and a little cash left over.

Any suggestions as to who to trade out/in?

Cheers

Ps. Just traded out Birchall for Scotland for a bit more security in my backline.

henry

Its a very nice team mate, can't see much to do at all. And having Fyfe on the bench, what a luxury! If anything I would trade Waters for Scotland instead of trading Birchall, as Birchall is more consistent and reliable than waters, who has scored poorly in the last couple of weeks. Apart from that, good job and good luck!

Ajax22

Would lose Enright for Scotland. Use that extra trade for the required cash

insano

Thanks guys.. It was a tough call as to who to trade out for Scotland.

Reason I went Birchall was mainly coz he's up against the Eagles tonight and not sure whether he'll be running around freely like he usually does or manned up on one of the Eagles' talls (i.e. not many cheap possessions).

Waters and Enright (and even Heppell) do worry me given their inconsistency... Perhaps I'll mull on these blokes for a little while longer...

Still got 1 trade left too!

EDIT: Most of my opponents have Waters too hence I leaned towards keeping him in to nullify their score.

Fireballz

Solid team mate! I'd prefer to have Birch in my team over Waters. I don't think you need to use your last trade.

disco1992

solid side!! i cant think of anything except for to make your team seem more astetically pleasing maybe trade shaw and hall to scotland and a rookie having birch as an emergancy

all in all great team!!! great setup!!!

insano

Locked and loaded ready for grand final weekend!

Ended up trading A. Hall out for Jordan Murdoch (for aesthetics and to earn a bit of extra coin) which enabled me to go Enright to Scotland.

Only reason I kept Waters is that most of my opponents have got him, hence if he's shower then he's shower across the board.  Enright's inconsistency worries me and I can't afford to take the chance this week.

Birch back in, hopefully he tons it up!

Cheers for all your advice and good luck to all of you!

Ajax22

Quote from: insano on August 31, 2012, 07:52:41 PM
Locked and loaded ready for grand final weekend!

Ended up trading A. Hall out for Jordan Murdoch (for aesthetics and to earn a bit of extra coin) which enabled me to go Enright to Scotland.

Only reason I kept Waters is that most of my opponents have got him, hence if he's shower then he's shower across the board.  Enright's inconsistency worries me and I can't afford to take the chance this week.

Birch back in, hopefully he tons it up!

Cheers for all your advice and good luck to all of you!

Well I just traded Burch for the Duffman so hopefully he doesn't :p

Fireballz

Quote from: Ajax22 on August 31, 2012, 07:58:33 PM
You downgraded a player averaging 88 to a player averaging 81?

Ajax22

Quote from: Fireballz on August 31, 2012, 08:34:10 PM

For a single game rather than the season yeah. Going with forge form player over the better player. Also feel like I need an extra POD this week

Fireballz

Quote from: Ajax22 on August 31, 2012, 08:50:24 PM

For a single game rather than the season yeah. Going with forge form player over the better player. Also feel like I need an extra POD this week
Bold move mate good luck!

Ajax22

Quote from: Ajax22 on August 31, 2012, 08:50:24 PM

And with Birch tagging Kerr I think that's a good thing?

Fireballz

Smart man Ajax got yourself an extra 20 points!