Pendles: opinions on his fitness

Started by brownmans muffins, August 21, 2012, 08:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownmans muffins

I haven't been able to watch many Pies games lately but a couple mates who follow them reckon Pendles is far from 100%.
Apparently he's covering much less ground than usual but is obviously still doing fine at the contests.
I've been bundled out in SC finals but have been running Pendles as captain in Pro - may be time to switch to Dangerfield.

Anyone - especially Pies fans - have any insights they'd share on Pendles possibly carrying something?

kilbluff1985

well not sure about the weekend game but i know the 2 weeks before that his back was getting sore during games  this is not rumour but fact if this is ongoing i'm not sure

POK252

Has had a poor couple of weeks, hopefully the pressure might be taken off him a bit with Swanny back

The Bomber

He looked like he as struggling in the North game. He looked worse than he did against GC when he was playing with a broken leg...

This is all form watching the game on Foxtel...

Mind you he did get better as the game went on...

jamesalex

Quote from: The Bomber on August 21, 2012, 01:53:52 PM

This happened in the Swans game as well..

Jay

Gotta be something wrong for him to score like that :(

MC

Quote from: brownmans muffins on August 21, 2012, 08:59:08 AM
I haven't been able to watch many Pies games lately but a couple mates who follow them reckon Pendles is far from 100%.
Apparently he's covering much less ground than usual but is obviously still doing fine at the contests.
I've been bundled out in SC finals but have been running Pendles as captain in Pro - may be time to switch to Dangerfield.

Anyone - especially Pies fans - have any insights they'd share on Pendles possibly carrying something?

Apparently he's got sore shoulders from carrying the whole team in the absence of Swan/Ball/Cloke/Dawes

Jay

Quote from: MC on August 21, 2012, 08:17:49 PM
Quote from: brownmans muffins on August 21, 2012, 08:59:08 AM

Apparently he's got sore shoulders from carrying the whole team in the absence of Swan/Ball/Cloke/Dawes
tired joke tbh

tor01doc

Hey jay?

You trying to crack another ton? ???

Jay

Carn

Quote from: The Bomber on August 21, 2012, 01:53:52 PM
He looked like he as struggling in the North game. He looked worse than he did against GC when he was playing with a broken leg...

This is all form watching the game on Foxtel...

The whole team was struggling and looked tired. If I was bucks, I would rest my stars this week. He did get better late in the game.

tor01doc