Which forward Stevie J or Okeefe?

Started by Madmax75, August 22, 2012, 05:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which forward Stevie J or Okeefe?

Stevie J
Okeefe
Another forward under 600 k mentioned in comments

Madmax75

Thinking of Spurr to a 94 k def or one on the bubble and then Cloke or Dickson out for Stevie J or Okeefe. My opponent has both and I have 4 trades left.

B Goddard. Deledio Waters Carrazzo Scotland Grimes Lake S Shaw Spurr
C Ablett Pendles Watson Thompson Priddis J Selwood Gibson Baguley
R Cox Kreuzer Giles Stephenson
F beams Danger Sidebottom Franklin Martin Zorko Cloke Dickson Couch

Elite87

Cloke is definitly your weak link.. get him out of there.. I would suggest Stevie J.. but if you can afford Roughy (consistent) or Petrie.. consider them also..

roo boys!

Elite makes a good point with Petrie, he may or may not do well against Freo this week but vs GWS rd23 I'd want him in my team... as long as he's not rested he should get on the end of PLENTY!

kilbluff1985

cant go past Stevie J has WB this week and last 2 games at SS

BB67th

Stevie J is definitely a solid option, but I would go for ROK instead. He has been ultra consistent over the last couple of months and has the ability to pump out huge scores. Also probably eliminates the chances of him being rested. Johnson could miss the round 23 clash against GWS especially if the Cats aren't going to finish top 4.

KoopKicka

ubeaut

Quote from: BB67th on August 22, 2012, 08:58:04 PM
Stevie J is definitely a solid option, but I would go for ROK instead. He has been ultra consistent over the last couple of months and has the ability to pump out huge scores. Also probably eliminates the chances of him being rested. Johnson could miss the round 23 clash against GWS especially if the Cats aren't going to finish top 4.
Um I think GWS is playing North not Geelong. Cats play Swans round 23.

Anyway both are good, hard to split. But so far I'm a very satisfied O'Keefe buyer.