If this was your team! 2 Trades to BURN! (grab a cheer!)

Started by Swagger, August 22, 2012, 02:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swagger

B: Delidio, Shaw, Goddard, Scotland, Carazzo, Waters, Grimes (Shaw, smedts)
M: Ablett, Selwood, Watson, Thompson, Swan, Priddis (Couch, Gibson)
R: Cox, jacobs (O, Pattison)
F: Franklin, Pavlich, ROK, Lewis, Martin, Roughead, Zorko (Mcintyre, Hall)
Cash: 375k
Trades 2...

GO.. i will cheer for peoples opinions
Trades i was thinking...
Hall -> Danger
Franklin ->?

WWYD??? cheers in advance

Elite87

Yours backs, mids and rucks are set. No real improvements required, especially with swanny coming back. Good work keeping him by the way, should be a nice POD for ya...

There is a slight injury cloud over Pavs... wait till the teams come out to see if he is named..if not you may have to bring in Beamsy or Danger..

Your team is fairly strong..i think you should win this week without the need for trades.. so hold onto them pending the Pav issue..

...this is all IMO btw  :)

quinny88

Who would you take off if you did hall > danger?
Whos your 6th mid? theres only 5 named

Elite87

Quote from: quinny88 on August 22, 2012, 02:53:07 PM

Good pick up.. if this 6th middy is not a premo you may infact need to upgrade.. since you have the cash for it.

fever

martin and zorko to walker and stevie j (assuming ur mid is a prem)

edit: disregard that advice, i didnt think too hard about it. first of all it depends if franklin is playing or not as to who you trade from ur fwds.

i'd say martin to beams for sure, then either franklin or zorko to SJ or danger depending on cash.

ubeaut

Hall to Danger then save a trade for next week. Danger should match Beams with games vs Dees and GC.

fever

disagree with that. first of all, beams is the second most in-form player in SC, plus danger seems to score better against better contested ball teams.

dejan

mate u have to get rid of dusty and prob pavlich coz he injured and get stevie j for sure trust me and beams definatelyyyyyy a must

Swagger

Quote from: Elite87 on August 22, 2012, 02:54:48 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on August 22, 2012, 02:53:07 PM

Good pick up.. if this 6th middy is not a premo you may infact need to upgrade.. since you have the cash for it.

Sorry guys left out priddis.. all fixed!

ubeaut

I'd be more worried about Lewis tagging Kennedy this week and maybe Hurn next week. I'd rather keep Martin than Lewis, even if u end up benching him.

Turkies

Weakest link is the FWD Line. If you want to use both trades this week, I'd go Dusty and Lewis/Zorko to Beams/Danger. They are the two best forwards in the comp and you really should have at least one of them.

Wait until teams are out and see what is happening with Pav. If he's out, go Pav-->Beams, easy. If not, I'd go one of Dusty/Zorko/Lewis to Beams.

Your 2nd trade, you can either wait until next week incase of an injury, or just risk it and trade another one of Dusty/Zorko/Lewis to Dangerfield.

EDIT: Actually just saw you don't really have any cover on your FWD line. You can still do what I said above, but it's a lot of risk if you get an injury / late out, especially just before AFL finals, there will be outs. I'd go Hall to Beams, (Danger if you can't afford Beams), and put Dusty/Lewis/Zorko on the bench (tough choice).

t.thomas6

Dusty on the pine, Hall to Beams/Danger and you're set :)