Main Menu

In need of ideas...

Started by LaHug, August 21, 2012, 10:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Who wants to be a good person and donate some money to a great cause? So far, in my goal to raise $5000, I have walked to uni and shaved my luscious locks. I recently cracked the $1000 mark but I've still got a while to go. So, I'm turning to YOU to suggest IDEAS for what I can do next.
Remember to donate here: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/william_huggett

Spite

Try not to get injured or sick in the next 3 months  ;D Easier said than done for you I think!  :P

LaHug

Quote from: Spite on August 21, 2012, 10:54:03 PM
Try not to get injured or sick in the next 3 months  ;D Easier said than done for you I think!  :P
People will be so certain of its failure that they'll pledge hundreds if I can achieve it.

KoopKicka

Just saw this on facebook, I might send 15 dollars your way if I work out how :P

LaHug

Quote from: KoopKicka on August 21, 2012, 11:19:04 PM
Just saw this on facebook, I might send 15 dollars your way if I work out how :P
It's certainly more difficult without a credit card (which is my problem) but you can BPAY as well. That or get a parent or friend to use their credit card and give them cash. Thanks :)

Master Q

Maybe next year you can do a whole week of answering DT questions in detail and ask people to donate?

Commentate the Grand Final like Hawka did for the m0nty medal?

LaHug

Quote from: Master Q on August 22, 2012, 07:22:32 PM
Maybe next year you can do a whole week of answering DT questions in detail and ask people to donate?

Commentate the Grand Final like Hawka did for the m0nty medal?
Good ideas, Q! I could start charging $1 or $2 donations to read my captain article ;)

Which, by the way, is currently getting written but probably won't be up until late tonight because I have to head out soon and won't be done :(

Hawka

a charity dinner? movie night??

Ziplock

make a youtube channel and run DT episodes on it, then use cash from that? Dunno how much it would make though :P

Mr.Craig

I might have an idea but I'll sleep on it and PM you tomorrow if I still think it's good.

LaHug

Thanks guys. All will be considered. Keep them coming (and the donations!!! keep those donations coming too!!!)