Mitchell late withdrawl ??

Started by tigertops, August 17, 2012, 04:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t.thomas6

Emergency - Sam Gibson = WIN! :P

tigertops

Devises dont worry about it man. U clearly don't know wat UR talking about here or wat info I had, and it was reliable. If I made a thread Mitch definately out u would argue against that also as others said. For u speculation, for me it wasn't just speculation that's the point. Thanks for trying to clarify things  ziplock and master but it looks to be of little use for un-decicive
Anyway we move on...

BratPack

devize

You guys are just so stupid. I was just explaining the most basic of things, you can't comprehend it and then go on to talk about something completely irrelevant. I never said the thread was illogical or unjustifiable. And please, Tigertops, type like a normal person. Cringed at every single one of your messages. 'un-decicive' lmao, that is one clever joke.. ::)

tigertops

Point is I was right and wat u were saying was irrelevant.  Now just move on

blue

good early info on mitchell tiger, now how about getting me the low down on buddy??

tigertops

yeah ill definately ask for you Bluey !

bloody lost by 72 points thanks to mitchell's zero. thanks to magners and ledgers coaches for dropping them also

locknload

Tigertops FTW!! Absolutely Nailed it a few days out lol
Devize.. you should stick to spectating on these boards for the remainder of the year.
And that is from a reliable source.. me!
#jeah