Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Quote from: Jayman on October 26, 2013, 03:54:11 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on October 26, 2013, 03:52:05 PM
The Suns looking to give the 76ers some competition for Wiggins.
Suns are awful. All they have thats decent is Bledsoe haha. Dragic is expected to be dealt too, I hear. But Philly will be crappy too, especially with Nerlens Noel sitting out the whole year.

Wall, Beal, Ariza, Nene, Gortat. That's looking like a 6 or 7 seed :)
A lot depends on how Beal develops; Wall can't do it all by himself!

Jay

Quote from: My Chumps on October 26, 2013, 04:03:40 PM
Suns are awful. All they have thats decent is Bledsoe haha. Dragic is expected to be dealt too, I hear. But Philly will be crappy too, especially with Nerlens Noel sitting out the whole year.

Wanna bet? :P I still predict he'll be a better player than Kyrie. As much as it hurts you when I say that ;) he's going to have the word "playoffs" written on his shoe every game, because thats his goal. He's a driven kid that if he develops a more consistent jump-shot could contest for an MVP a bit further down the track :)

Beal is an absolute gun. He's probably a top 10 SG already and hit a couple of game-winners last season iirc. Was easily the 2nd most talented player in his draft class and the Bobcats were crazy not to pick him up ::)

My Chumps

Quote from: Jayman on October 26, 2013, 04:09:09 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on October 26, 2013, 04:03:40 PM

Wanna bet? :P I still predict he'll be a better player than Kyrie. As much as it hurts you when I say that ;) he's going to have the word "playoffs" written on his shoe every game, because thats his goal. He's a driven kid that if he develops a more consistent jump-shot could contest for an MVP a bit further down the track :)

Beal is an absolute gun. He's probably a top 10 SG already and hit a couple of game-winners last season iirc. Was easily the 2nd most talented player in his draft class and the Bobcats were crazy not to pick him up ::)
"Could contest for an MVP" "better than Kyrie"

Implying that Kyrie won't challenge for an MVP :P

Mr.Craig