Advice, going for top 500 .... every view is appreciated but possibly abused! (:

Started by playa, August 10, 2012, 07:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playa

Backs: Deledio, Scotland, H Shaw, Goddard, Carrazzo, Fisher, Lake   [Bell, Morris]

Midfield: Ablett, Selwood, Pendlebury, Thompson, Priddis, Gibbs       [Gibson, Sexton]

Rucks: Cox, Roughead  [Campbell, O]

Forwards: Beams, Sidebottom, Trelor, Zorko, MArtin, Goodes, Dangerfield   [Franklin, Gumbleton]

$230,000 in the bank...

what trades would you guys do? im thinking gibbs to watson ,or gibson to watson or lake to waters?

Samm79

playa

Samm79

Quote from: playa on August 10, 2012, 07:49:37 PM
4 left my man

Gibbs to Watson, seems a good choice, and with Browne and Wrigley on the bubble, Morris can be downgraded.. The only thorn in this plan is Lake, who is possibly one to upgrade has a high BE this week. That being said I think these are your best trades.

Jroo

This week
Morris to Browne
Gibbs to Watson
Next Week
Lake to Waters
And you should be fine with 1 trade for the last weeks and a VERY strong team. Goodluck!

Kangas42

Agree that you should upgrade Gibbs, but I feel he could score big vs Brisbane quite easily so hold for this week, while Lake could produce anything from 60-120 so downgrading Morris to Browne and then upgrading Lake to Waters would be a decent move as Lake has a high BE and could drop even more, leaving less room for other upgrades