This weeks trades!

Started by dmac07, August 10, 2012, 01:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac07

Have the luxury of having 5 trades left (+$800) and considering my options, finished top 4 so have the double chance but probably going to double trade to try and get the week off!

Team is currently:

Backs: Delidio Shaw, Scotland, Enright, Waters, Goddard, Lake (Spurr Baguley)

Mids: Ablett, Selwood, Pendlebury, Thompson, Murphy, Gibson (Chapman, Sutcliffe)

Rucks: Nic Nat, Jacobs (Big O, Campbell)

Fwds: Franklin, Dangerfield, Sidebottom, Lewis, Martin, Cloke, Zorko (Smedts, Hall)

The three im looking at trading are Franklin, Chapman and Lake.

1. Franklin > Jonhson & Chapman > Watson. By trading down to Johnson I save enough cash to pick up Watson in the mids. Downside is Franklin and Chapman could both be back to help me in the next few weeks.

2. Franklin > Johnson/Roughead & Lake > Carrazzo/Birchill. Keep chapman for next week to replace cloke on field and upgrade Lake, one of my weaker starting players.

3. Franklin > Beams. Just the one trade, wait for chapman to come back and save the 4 trades.

Anything else?

Elite87

Franklin to Beams for sure. Save the 2nd trade for next week!

The Bomber

Quote from: Elite87 on August 10, 2012, 01:54:10 PM
Franklin to Beams for sure. Save the 2nd trade for next week!

+1 Unless you need to trade to win. If so then Lake-->Birchall + Franklin --> Johnson or Fyfe...

dmac07

Going with option 1. Riskier for the next few weeks but gives me the best score this week. Relaying on getting the week off and having 3 trades for the final two weeks for sideways trades to cover inj or the dreaded GS. Or to get carazzo in for spurr leaving lake as d8 which would be handy.