so this franklin ####, you keeping him?

Started by fever, August 10, 2012, 11:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you?

yep, he'll be back soon scoring big again!
15 (39.5%)
yep, dont have the trades to get rid of the barbie :(
10 (26.3%)
nope, done his dash, he gone.
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 2

RipnRun

I personally like the tone Fever. Its finals time, the culmination of 5 months work and nothing gets the blood boiling more than logging in and seeing that you have carried one of the leagues most expensive picks for five weeks now for sweet fa.
The decision to keep him up until now has cost alot of points, some wins and possibly a worse ladder position for some. So calling him an asshole and a barbie due to fantasy heartbreak is deserved.

ubeaut

Quote from: RipnRun on August 10, 2012, 05:19:49 PM
I personally like the tone Fever. Its finals time, the culmination of 5 months work and nothing gets the blood boiling more than logging in and seeing that you have carried one of the leagues most expensive picks for five weeks now for sweet fa.
The decision to keep him up until now has cost alot of points, some wins and possibly a worse ladder position for some. So calling him an asshole and a barbie due to fantasy heartbreak is deserved.
+1 Fever. Couldn't have said it better myself.

JamSainter

Yeah coz you know... Buddy has a FF account and reads through this crying and struggling to get to sleep because some SC'er called him an arse....  :o