Trade S.Selwood to......(cheers for help)

Started by mzunguman, August 09, 2012, 08:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do i Trade him and to who?

Ryan Griffen
1 (50%)
Dale Thomas
1 (50%)
Tom Rockliff
0 (0%)
Paul Chapman
0 (0%)
None, hold him
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

mzunguman

Only 1 trade left
But Scooter Selwood is driving me up the wall... last 3 scores hasn't even reached 90!  :-\

Ive only got $52,700 to play with... and the only real people that stand out are R.Griffen, D.Thomas, T.Rockliff and Chapman(DPP)
are any of these guys worth getting or am i better off just sucking it up with him

(Yes i know he's a tagger and that i broke the rule of thumb of not getting taggers  ::))

Cheers for advice  :D

The Bomber

Wow this is your biggest problem...

In fairness I would say get stevie J by moving a current DPP fwd into your mids...

bartyboys

i have same problem. Im keeping scooter. West coast mid fielders are gonna go nuts this week. What do we do with franklin. Sell or keep.

I can go franklin and ellis for beams and a back premo.

Or i go smedts for fyfe. keep frankln and the one trade. but i will have to play ellis on field??

KoopKicka

Quote from: The Bomber on August 09, 2012, 08:45:41 PM

In fairness I would say get stevie J by moving a current DPP fwd into your mids...

This would be my suggestion, but out of the ones you mentioned Rockliff

bartyboys

have a go at fyfe. fortune favours the brave

mzunguman

Quote from: The Bomber on August 09, 2012, 08:45:41 PM

Lol, he's causing me the biggest headaches and seems to be the one costing me the most amount of points..... (trying to get my overall as high as possible)

I'm like $600 off stevieJ which is annoying....
Quote from: bartyboys on August 09, 2012, 08:48:47 PM
i have same problem. Im keeping scooter. West coast mid fielders are gonna go nuts this week. What do we do with franklin. Sell or keep.

I can go franklin and ellis for beams and a back premo.

Or i go smedts for fyfe. keep frankln and the one trade. but i will have to play ellis on field??
Who can you see Scooter tagging??
Trade lance to Beams/Pav and Ellis > Premo........ Risk it for the biscuit come finals times  ;)

bartyboys

if he tags his bro , which is almost impossible he might let him have one or 2.  on mitch duncan he will score well

mzunguman

Quote from: bartyboys on August 09, 2012, 09:02:02 PM
if he tags his bro , which is almost impossible he might let him have one or 2.  on mitch duncan he will score well
Oh yeah they'll go H2H

mzunguman

Elite87

Keep him! He will pull of 125 this week.. !