Chapman, no buddy couch on pine? Trade?

Started by owenbond007, August 09, 2012, 11:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

ok im top of all my leagues except my weakest league where i'm 2nd (not entirely sure how im not as the guy who is above me didnt even make 8 in my cash league that is reasonably well ranked). Anyway last week i traded robo out for fyfe wish i did buddy a few weeks ago but you get that when the hawks continually tease. Got one trade left, 121k, currently have greg marley out for season but s.shaw and gibson as cover, no swan, couch buddy possibly chappy out. If he is do i pull the trigger on somebody? not really sure if i wait a week i could be hit with more collateral damage or could regain a couple. have appro 320k if i axe marley.

Cam DM

Tough one - straight through to prelim is a nice carrot but having zilch trades for the rest of the finals is not ideal. If you think you can potentially win with the outs, don't worry about a trade. If not, go the trade and cross your fingers. Maybe even check out your two potential opps for next week if you lose this week and rate yourself against them before pulling the trigger on your final trade.

owenbond007

yeah in my cash league which is all im focusing on the winner of 5 and 8 will be a tough match both will be missing swan but gibson as cover isnt the worst back up in the world.  There is cash up for overall points too $200 bucks double the buy in, and im only 73 points off overall for league too, in which im playing this week.

Cam DM

Just be watching when final benches are named tomorrow arvo. Gibson should make it though, would be the unluckiest bloke going around to get dropped the way he's been playing. If he isn't playing...strongly consider the trade option.