Scotland & Fyfe
5 (50%)
Waters & S.Johnson
4 (40%)
Waters & Fyfe
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 0

joshas182

So I have 4 trades left with $181,800 banked, finished 7th in my league and need some assistance to get through the first round of finals.
backs - lids, god, heppell, birch, shaw, carratz, hargrave (sshaw, baguley)
mids - gaj, boyd, pendles, mitchell, murphy, gibson (swan, treloar)
rucks - jacobs, giles (redden, campbell)
fwds - franklin, beams, sidey, dangerfield, martin, porpz, goodes (zorko, hall)

trading hargrave for (insert backmen here) and porpz for (insert fwd here)
then i can move zorko into the mids....
please help with the poll

tbagrocks

Problem is Zorko is as good as any other F7, and if your trying to get through the first two weeks of finals, may I suggest trading Swan? otherwise I would get Fyfe, Hargrave to Scotland looks a good move!

insano

Didn't read your bit about needing to bring Zorko into your mids, my bad.

I'm going with Waters and Fyfe this week but thats because I already have Stevie J.  SJ has the potential to score big but Fyfe may be more consistent in the run home (plus I doubt they'll rest him).

Tough call!

Ajax22

Waters and SJ. Would take Scotland over Waters but really doesn't matter much. On the other hand Johnson has been very very good since getting more midfield time whilst Fyfe hasn't had time to prove he's 100% good to go. He faded badly in the 2nd half of his first game and then scored the ton in a demolition. Might falter this week against the crows

demon_spud

just my two cents.

Grimes: has been on fire and doing incredibly well in the past weeks.
Waters: Embley's return will his scoring suffer? This is holding me back atm.
Scotland: Will the old man get a rest?
StevieJ: Jump on. But you may expect a shocker, and Swans in the GF, score won't be as big.
Fyfe: As Ajax says he's not 100%, but fear him when he is.
Pavlich: He doesn't stop. Playing more in the Fwds where he is a gun, expect more goals from him as his team supports him for the Coleman (wish I had him/couls squeeze him in). Perhaps a rest in the GF if Freo make the 8 easily. Cons: Ross Lyon.

makita

trade swan to watson, and the hargrave to scotland. put porps on the bench for zorko and keep ur other 2 trades in the bank and ill be laughing.

fertalong

Quote from: makita on August 09, 2012, 10:27:17 AM
trade swan to watson, and the hargrave to scotland. put porps on the bench for zorko and keep ur other 2 trades in the bank and ill be laughing.

+1
My thoughts exactly.
If you finished 7th, you have 2 must win games in a row. It's a waste to bench Swan for those games.