3 (11.1%)
Andrew Swallow
0 (0%)
Marc Murphy
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

chaosAD

These are my best options to trade for Swanny,
My mids are Swan GAJ Jelwood Thompson Mitchell Pendles (Gibson, Sexton)
I have 3 trades left and have finished 4th
I'm hoping to get straight through to the Prelim so im def trading him

Would love your thoughts, ill cheer for you

Dave085

Tough one but i reckon there are only 2 real options mate. Boyd or Watson. I voted Boyd coz hes just a friggin gun!
I brought Watson into my team 3 weeks ago and cant fault him thus far.

chaosAD

Yeah I agree there's no real like for like swap for Swan, he's the greatest DTer of all time, it's a flip of the coin for me. Boyd or Jobe!

fertalong

I went for Watson simply because Boyd has been inconsistent of late, and the worst thing in finals is to have your super premo mid score an 80.

MickyC

Essendon play Carlton in the DT Semis which if your playing, Carrazzo tag on Watson.

pommyadam

Quote from: MickyC on August 08, 2012, 12:36:37 PM
Essendon play Carlton in the DT Semis which if your playing, Carrazzo tag on Watson.

Carrots would tag Stanton

gotta be Watson for me, Boyd's too inconsistent (recently anyways) and the others aren't quite at the same level

Tominator

Sam Gibson

Hold Swan and play Gibson because an extra 20-30 pts is probably not worth it this late in the year. If you lose this week then you'll still have the double chance so I'd hold (use him as a trump card for prelim and GF if you get in)

Dave085

What about your forwards and creating a DPP link and keeping swan? Personally im going to trade Gibson for either Fyfe or Chapman. Would that work for you/>?

Bak2Form

boyd and wato are great options

nrich102

I'd hold. My mids are almost the same (Rocky instead of pendles) I'm just puting Gibson on. who are your fwds cause some of them may be able to take the emergency position. (for me its Treloar) If your desperate go watson