Start Gibson over Stanton from now on?

Started by shuester, August 19, 2012, 10:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What to do?

Start Gibson (Vs Fremantle (H) and GWS (A))
30 (88.2%)
Start Stanton (Vs Richmond and Collingwood)
4 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 2

shuester

Cant believe it has come to this, asking wether I should start a first year rookie ahead of Stanton. But thats the reality and Im sick of Stanton's crappy scores. He i so horrible at handling a tag that you can throw any random player at him and he chokes. Im sure even Jack Anthony could hold him to less than 10 disposals and he isn't even a midfielder. But I just cant get myself to do it incase he doesn't get tagged and we all know what that means.... I keep on thinking teams will forget about him and let him rome free but they never do. Gibson however has been in ripper form lately and even a side like Collingwood couldn't stop his brilliant form from continuing. I don't think he's been tagged and doubt teams will pay much attention to him.

Danstar

next week when swan comes back into my team, im thinking of starting gibson ahead of dal santo

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Danstar on August 19, 2012, 12:49:18 PM
next week when swan comes back into my team, im thinking of starting gibson ahead of dal santo

exactly what i was thinking mate. Dal is a hit or miss, Gibson is a scoring machine.

big_banana

In the same boat but have had Rockliff from the start, such a lazy uncommitted player