Should i do this trade? Cheers for comments

Started by its me lads, August 06, 2012, 11:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porplyzia to Fyfe?

Yes
No

its me lads

Here is my situation

FWD LINE: Chapman, Sidebottom, Franklin, Dangerfield, Robinson, Zorko, Martin, (Porplyzia, Hall)

2 trades left

I have enough cash to do Porplyzia to Fyfe i will have 1 trade left and $100 left, not 100k 100 dollars

The only rookie i have on the field is Zorko but he is a gun

If i get Fyfe i will have Martin as Cover and he can swing into the midfield if i need him to.

Thoughts? I will cheer helpful people.

HBTD22

Hold them I reckon... Fyfe could still get injured and that would render that trade useless. Martin is a fairly common player too so its a good chance you'll be playing people in your finals who have him too. Still good for a consistent 70-75+.

Ricochet

Adamant

I would definitely do it.
It gives you good DPP cover and Fyfe will not let you down.

Kellogscrunchynut

insano

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on August 06, 2012, 03:39:52 PM
Really not necessary.

Agreed.  You already have 7 good FWDs on your field.  With 2 trades left, you're best off saving them for injuries/last round trades.

Spinking

Gee, it's a very tempting trade!  The other blokes are right though - Fyfe comes in for Martin which is maybe worth 10 - 20 points per week and leaves you short a trade.  For that reason I would say hold off.

Good luck!

dejan

if u think ull win dont do it trades are important im in a similiar boat as u and im holding my trade

its me lads

Well the votes say do it but the comments are making me think otherwise. Hypothetically, if Porplyzia gets ruled out for a few weeks and buddy and/or Robbo dont come back leaving me with a donut/s this week, should i do it? This will really be my last chance to do something with the porpoise, i dont have enough money to get someone over 400k and with only 2 trades left i wont downgrade him. Maybe i just talked myself into it.....

EZA100

there is no point of doing it right now look at your opponents fwd line to yours and see who's is better if you need to win this final to get through to the next round then do it or maybe just wait on the news with fyfe

its me lads

well i lost to the team i am playing last week but i had a shocker, i was undefeated up until then.

I heard on the news that the porpoise should be alright but im still tempted

Bak2Form

not needed. hold the trade off as long as possible. they will be more valuable in the future

Zombie2.5

I would say no, because it's not a very good idea to use your 2nd to last trade just for cover... Especially if Porps ends up playing again, what's the use?

If he's ruled out for season, then you might, but you would look elsewhere before you do it.

Also, Porps is in good form, so he might score just as well anyway! And if you're concerned about his injuries..... Fyfe has his shoulder injuries too  :-\

If you really really want to do it, then wait until Porps gets injured :P

Tominator

Good idea for a trade but not necessary at this point of the season, especially if it leaves you with just $100.

Colliwobblers

i would hold off look what happened with swan, make the trades you have left when and if you have to, if you don't end up having to you can use them in the last round or two to improve an underperformer or two.