Emergencies....

Started by Goolahbah, August 03, 2012, 07:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goolahbah

Will both Jacobs and Cox play or do I make campbell emergency and risk it in other lines (would have ellis, hampton, gibson as others)

LF

Cox will play Kerr is the one in doubt

caluuum

QuoteLATE WITHDRAWALS:

Big news coming in that Adam Goodes, Shane Mumford, Daniel Kerr, Luke Shuey and Dean Cox will not take the field this weekend.

If you have any I these players it may be wise to set an emergency on their respective lines to avoid a doughnut!

Source: Herald Sun

Goolahbah

Quote from: caluuum on August 03, 2012, 08:06:30 PM
QuoteLATE WITHDRAWALS:

Big news coming in that Adam Goodes, Shane Mumford, Daniel Kerr, Luke Shuey and Dean Cox will not take the field this weekend.

If you have any I these players it may be wise to set an emergency on their respective lines to avoid a doughnut!

Yeah well is it worth risking the fwd, def, and mid cover lines and is so then which one (HAmpton, Gibson, ellis)

Team is

Def
Grimes, God, Scot, Demp, Birc, Lake, Carrazo (ellis, shaw)

Mid
Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson, Priddis, Hayes, Boyd (Couch Gibson)

Ruck
Jacobs cox (redden campbell)

Fwd
Dangerfield, Sidebottom, n roo, zorko beams Martin christenson (Franklin Hampton)

LF

Cox himself on 6pr radio said he is playing he just pulled up sore from the weekend.
The Herald Sun isn't even a Perth based paper they are just speculating seriously don't know where the Shuey one came from unless it is breaking news from this afternoon the only Eagle who is in doubt is Kerr and he probably won't play.

Goolahbah

Quote from: luvfooty on August 03, 2012, 08:18:20 PM
Cox himself on 6pr radio said he is playing he just pulled up sore from the weekend.

K thanks

Andrew

I've got Cox & Maric as my rucks, Cox is obviously 50/50 any news on Maric? I've got Giles as emergency, but Tom Campbell could be an emergency also.

Prefer to have DEF and MID emergency cover of course but I feel like I've got 2 dodgies in my ruck line!

LF

Set a ruck emergency if you don't have anyone in one area to use for an emergency if you set 2 ruck emergencies and only one pulls out you'll get the lowest score which I suppose is better than a donut but you risk a donut of someone pulls out in another line.

Andrew

Quote from: luvfooty on August 03, 2012, 08:37:48 PM
Set a ruck emergency if you don't have anyone in one area to use for an emergency if you set 2 ruck emergencies and only one pulls out you'll get the lowest score which I suppose is better than a donut but you risk a donut of someone pulls out in another line.

Yep, my mate told me that on the phone so I stuck with just Giles as EMG cover. I think Maric will definitely play so bugger risking getting Campbell's low score over Giles probably scoring a ton.

Kuruki

Cox will play. Even if they park him at FF he will be there.

Mr.Craig

QuoteLATE WITHDRAWALS:

What a load of BS that's turned out to be so far. Wouldn't surprise me to see Goodes and Mummy line up aswell.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 04, 2012, 04:29:40 PM
QuoteLATE WITHDRAWALS:

What a load of BS that's turned out to be so far. Wouldn't surprise me to see Goodes and Mummy line up aswell.

Not one pulled out..... If one pulled out it might be more believable that Goodes/Mummy might be out....
That was stupid...