How Did You "Discover" FanFooty?

Started by Windigo, July 24, 2012, 09:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Tominator on July 25, 2012, 08:56:38 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 25, 2012, 06:36:05 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on July 25, 2012, 12:43:22 AM
Quote from: Tominator on July 24, 2012, 09:43:47 PM
I had always looked on FF at the live scores during the games, but really only joined the FF Forum when DT Talk stopped doing their live chat earlier this AFL season. Anyway, I had a look through the other chat rooms in that server - not necessarily for DT-related Chat Rooms  :-X - but happened to come across the FF Elite Chat

I think it was Torpy, Master Q and HP who welcomed me on, and they told me to sign up to FF so I did and have never looked back  8)
I shall count you as my 4th convert I've brought to FF!

Most people know I came over from SuperRoach when it collapsed. Brought over with me Barlow, Bomberboy and Luigi :). Some of you may dislike me for that but glad to have them onboard 8).
I shall count you as my 1st.  :D

laaaads <3
Hey, I dislike you for it. Would be a lot more productive if I hadn't discovered forums :P.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 28, 2012, 07:59:12 PM
I had always looked on FF at the live scores during the games, but really only joined the FF Forum when DT Talk stopped doing their live chat earlier this AFL season. Anyway, I had a look through the other chat rooms in that server - not necessarily for DT-related Chat Rooms  :-X - but happened to come across the FF Elite Chat

I think it was Torpy, Master Q and HP who welcomed me on, and they told me to sign up to FF so I did and have never looked back  8)

Most people know I came over from SuperRoach when it collapsed. Brought over with me Barlow, Bomberboy and Luigi :). Some of you may dislike me for that but glad to have them onboard 8).
laaaads <3
Hey, I dislike you for it. Would be a lot more productive if I hadn't discovered forums :P.
Don't worry, I am in the same boat :P.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 29, 2012, 04:14:12 PM

laaaads <3
Meh, I've become more productive with everything since I found the forums.  :P

Tominator

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 29, 2012, 04:51:38 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on July 29, 2012, 04:14:12 PM

laaaads <3
Meh, I've become more productive with everything since I found the forums.  :P

one of them DT? hahaha

valkorum

It was 3 years ago so a little vague.  I remember I was googling for fantasy footy and found fanfooty that way.  The live scores is what hooked me in.

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on July 28, 2012, 02:18:51 PM
Quote from: Grazz on July 27, 2012, 11:21:23 PM
Dudge found it 1st and put me onto it.

And now look, smashing me everywhere >:(

Haha i wish, always be greatfull you put me onto it mate. ;)
As valk said the live scores got me in now im hooked. :)

Nails

Your first? At such a young age and with a male? Gross.

Tominator

Quote from: Nails on July 31, 2012, 10:02:36 PM

Your first? At such a young age and with a male? Gross.

HAH! GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4

bowyanger

About 3 years ago I got sick of working out my own player price fluctuations and did a search for breakevens and found this site that had already worked it all out.

All my prayers were answered with a big sigh of relief...it was such an advantage to know breakevens a few years ago when no one even knew what it was

IMO the best thing FF has to offer.

I dont use SC gold, and never will pay for fantasty footy info whilst FF is free to the masses (I notice that from today we have to pay to read most arcticles on HUN Superfooty website....pfft...)