Your never again players

Started by JayM, July 24, 2012, 11:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayM

Ok, gripe time. Who will you never have on your team again?

My list:
Stanton
Goodes (Very frustrating and if he doesn't assist in the decimation of the GC kiddies, its just confirmed my beliefs that he's not the player he used to be)
Broughton (Lyons doesn't know what to do with him)
Bob Murphy (Been on it since last year)

Borderline black list:
Goddard (Gone downhill since the byes)
Fyfe (Shoulder)

Off my blacklist since end of last year:
Carrots
Nicnat

Spinking

Higgins, Broughton never again

Colliwobblers

cloke + ANY key forward. ( no buddy is too mobile and comes up the ground and through the middle - he doesnt count)

Cloke... oh i said him..

broughton
sandilands

anyone from Fremantle now Lyons is there ( except Fyfe)

higgins, and a few other injury prone players.

other than that just the obvious ones no one should ever pick anyway.

JayM

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 24, 2012, 11:55:19 PM
anyone from Fremantle now Lyons is there ( except Fyfe)

I was reading somewhere that since Lyons has taken over the reigns of Freo, he's slowly turning some of those players into position players that closely resemble that of the Saints when he was in control. i.e. Broughton == Raph Clarke. I had a good laugh at the comparisons.

jfitty

Gosh where do I start...

Mumford - Started with him, then traded him out to the muppet below after his injury earlier in the year. Traded him back in for Giles a few weeks ago and sure enough he does a knee.

Sandilands - Turf toe has ruined his fantasy career IMO. Won't be picking rucks ever again that haven't played 20+ games the year before.

Dal Santo - This is more out of frustration than anything. Since I have traded him in he has averaged around 90 I would say, and watching a few Saints games this year he doesn't seem to have any desire to find the football. May not pick any Saints players next year going by the form of some of them this season (Goddard in particular).

Malceski - Seems pretty obvious why most coaches would steer clear of Eski. But most likely won't be fantasy relevant after this year anyway.

A few borderline players for me are: Goodes (getting on, most likely won't put up big numbers next year), Chapman (same as Goodes), Fyfe (wouldn't start with him anyway), Waters (injuries and suspensions)

gossiboy

He's already been mentioned but:

Travis "I couldn't kick a goal if my pay check depended on it" Cloke

LF

1.Cloke
2.Cloke
3.Cloke
4.Freo players
5.Cloke
6.Cloke
7.Kruezer
8.Cloke
9.Cloke
10.Mumford

And oh did I mention Cloke

aces-high

Sandi
Broughton
Malceski
Hargrave
Cloke
Borderline with chappy, goddard, adcock and dal santo

Dazzalenko

Cloke

Flowered me so much I look like the freaking botanical gardens!

Wacky Tiger

Kruezer. Might be a little harsh but geez he frustrates me

Ringo

Cloke
Broughton
Higgins

Borderline after this year Harvey, Dal Santo, Goddard

Simes72

any ruckman with a history of injuries....I'm thinking of you Sandilands and Mumford!
Going to steer well clear of Goddard next year too.

wharf_army

Beau Waters

Unpredictable injuries and hard to know whether he is a must have or must trade!

poolboybob

Quote from: JayM on July 24, 2012, 11:34:28 PM
Off my blacklist since end of last year:
Carrots
Nicnat

why on earth would you have put naitanui on your blacklist last year? dude was 21 years old. regardless of the frustration that you may have felt due to injury or inconsistency, it's obvious he had more development in him and wasn't really far away from becoming a premium ruck.