The Eliminator - 1024 left, are you one of them?

Started by Grannyboy, June 25, 2012, 09:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grannyboy

Yeah I get a team from the bottom half of last weeks scores, 767th. He has a full team but far from premo and doesn't even have Swanny hehe. I'm 450 clear in the 3rd quarter with 2 extras and captain playing.

Grazz

Kellogscrunchynut

Grannyboy

I'm still going too. A 350 point win thanks to Swanny. I started feeling good about the win and my position, almost a little 'exclusive' if you will, with 512 teams remaining. Then I realised it's only half way through and in the last few rounds it will all come down to luck anyway and the prize is 'only' a stingy $2k. It's $500 for a week ffs. I woulda thought it'd be more than that even though it's only a side comp. Thats probably only a bumper bar or roof rack off the ugly ol' FJ.

Flame

Just got knocked out! Good luck to those who are left!

Grazz

Barra17

Yep, I'm still going at the moment. Furtherest I have ever gotten. Pretty stoked.

Slapper84

Grannyboy

I'm out, nothing I could have done about it, I got done by a team ranked 180 odd. I have no idea how, with that team, he was in bottom half the previous week.

Grazz

Still Active, got through with Marics donut. :)

Grazz

Grannyboy

Go Grazz! I'm jealous. I've posted decent scores lately but didn't get the luck. Do you think you can win it from here?

Grazz

Quote from: Grannyboy on July 23, 2012, 04:40:36 AM
Go Grazz! I'm jealous. I've posted decent scores lately but didn't get the luck. Do you think you can win it from here?

Honest answer is no mate, i think there are better sides still in it. Thrilled to get to the last 64 (Double Figures) would like to
get into the final 32 but its getting harder and harder every week but with a bit more luck i could go a bit further. ;)