8 Vs. 9th spot play-off. Unique forward to go bang this week

Started by Mr Miagi, August 01, 2012, 04:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Miagi

So im 9th, playing 8th for 8th spot in my main league! Not where I want to be. I have him covered in the ruck department, but I need to cover Buddy in the FWD line. I should have traded him out weeks ago...anyway...thankfully he didnt drop in value, and remains >500k, meaning I can upgrade to anyone but Beams. 

Which forward would you pick to go bang this week? I was thinking Boomer Harvey to offer me someone unique?

He has: Beams, Sidebottom, Pav, Lewis, Martin, Zorko, Cameron, Saad & no-name (Bench)
I have: Sidebottom, Chapman, Robinson, Martin, Cloke, Zorko, Franklin, Cameron & Couch (Bench)

Thoughts?

Mucho appreciated!   

Marcos83

Bro the other guy has astronger forward line for sure. Get rid of franklin if fighting for 8 and bring in the big pavlova. That would make your team on par if not slightly better due to him haveing cameron on field. Dont be surprised thpugh if he upgrades there though.

Assess the rest of the team. Can you show both teams(when doing so bold the players you both dont have to make it easier)

jaffa35

Petrie for something a bit different perhaps may give you an edge.

Spinking

I reckon Pav is the go. Has been in good form and is a good pod in this situation.

beachedaz

Pav is not a POD though, his opponent has him. I would go with Fyfe. Otherwise the best bets are O'Keefe, Dangerfield or Whitecross. Hawthorn haven't ruled Buddy out yet though.

Spinking

Quote from: beachedaz on August 01, 2012, 07:05:54 PM
Pav is not a POD though, his opponent has him. I would go with Fyfe. Otherwise the best bets are O'Keefe, Dangerfield or Whitecross. Hawthorn haven't ruled Buddy out yet though.

Sorry, didn't notice that. Definitely Fyfe then.