Started by sparky09, July 17, 2012, 12:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best option to win leauge

Porpz,Adams out, Murphy, Robbo in
Adams out Watson in
Adams,Redden out, cheap ruck, Swan in
Other

sparky09

Over the next two weeks play the top 2 (sitting third) don't want to drop out of the 4.

Have 6 trades and 240,500 cash. team is

Backs: Deledio, Goddard, Suckling, scotland, birchall, dempsey, H.Shaw (S.Shaw, Spurr)

Mids: Rokcliff, Ablett, Boyd, Thompson, Pendles, C.Smith (Gibson,Adams)

Rucks: Cox, Giles (Redden, Campbell)

Fwds: Martin, Sidebottom, Chapman, Pavlich, Goodes, Zorko, Porpz (Patton, Couch)

What options give me the best shot at the flag? (also plan to bring buddy back eventually  ;)  )

Spinking

Mids are first priority. Can an Adams upgrade get you to Swan?

If not, maybe look to get to Murphy, then go Giles to a more premo ruck?

Colliwobblers

Noz

Shouldnt of got rid of Franklin to start with sent you back 3 trades. 1 getting rid of him, Possibly 2 getting him back.

Adams - Swan is the best trade.

Might have to think of keeping 1 of Dempsey and/or Porplyzia.

sparky09

thanks for the ideas and
yeah i am 50k short of a straight swap adams to swan.
and i regret the Franklin trade but last week was also a must win.

HappyDEZ

It's tricky, I can't decide. I don't mind the IN Murph & Robbo OUT Porps & Adams tho. You would lose your DPP for the time being but could maybe downgrade Clay to McIntyre or other MID/FWD rookie in a week or 2 to get that link back & give you $ to upgrade Giles. This would leave approx no $, a DPP FWD/MID link, 2 trades & basically a half decent finished side with reasonable cover. Having said that getting Swan in would give you an absolute gun midfield, as good as any I have seen, especially if Rocky lifts.

Hagebear

Adams into Pendles?? Should be up for a big on v the Hawks with no recognised taggers. Thinking Sewell will go to Swan or Thomas. Just another option.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Hagebear on July 17, 2012, 01:25:08 AM
Adams into Pendles?? Should be up for a big on v the Hawks with no recognised taggers. Thinking Sewell will go to Swan or Thomas. Just another option.

lol he has him already

Hagebear

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on July 17, 2012, 01:30:00 AM
Quote from: Hagebear on July 17, 2012, 01:25:08 AM

lol he has him already
hahaha EPIC FAIL! ummm....

Hagebear

Yep Adams to Jobe for me! Then maybe wait a week and u might be able to afford Giles to Mumford?