Stanton

Started by HappyDEZ, July 23, 2012, 01:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyDEZ

Who's had enough & trading him out even tho he is fit & playing? Barring Robbo, Maric or Rocky or whomever being out with injury, I am going Stants to JPK, maybe this will help Stants find form for those who are patient enough to suffer the fantasy pain that is Brent Stanton!!! It only leaves me 2 trades but rids me of stanton insomnia  8)

alex87

Agreed HappyDEZ

His form has been woeful!

Goneski for Murphy.

A bit of a sideways trade but if he keeps churing out that rubbish finals will be over in a blink of an eye!

Never again!

HappyDEZ

Rowan1812

i have only 2 trades left and ranked 89 and have backs to improve but considering trading out stanton as he is keeping me from improving my ranking. I know though that as soon as i trade him he will start to kill it again.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Rowan1812 on July 23, 2012, 04:28:57 PM
i have only 2 trades left and ranked 89 and have backs to improve but considering trading out stanton as he is keeping me from improving my ranking. I know though that as soon as i trade him he will start to kill it again.
really i think im 87th,, but you'll pass me no doubt since ive got el zero trades left

-Hector-

Stanton was never a proven premium.. People jumped the gun on that one I reckon.

Plus the Dons are not in the greatest form. He thrives on having a good team around him and won't play as well generally when the Bombers are getting pumped. A bit like Stevie J  ;)

masedog333

Quote from: HappyDEZ on July 23, 2012, 01:54:54 PM
Who's had enough & trading him out even tho he is fit & playing? Barring Robbo, Maric or Rocky or whomever being out with injury, I am going Stants to JPK, maybe this will help Stants find form for those who are patient enough to suffer the fantasy pain that is Brent Stanton!!! It only leaves me 2 trades but rids me of stanton insomnia  8)

If you have 3 trades left, yeah well it a risk, but it could be worth it. It could possibly gain you 200+ points in the run home. Go for it mate. Good luck :)

chadsta112

I for one got sucked in as a result of his ripper start to the year. Upgraded Shiel, wasted a trade and has scored 1 tonne in 8 rounds of footy. Not a premo and I will NEVER, EVER, EVER have him in my fantasy side again.