Out of your 22 how many are in the top 8 teams

Started by tractorfac, July 16, 2012, 01:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

11 in top 8 teams.

found it interesting that my mids consist of only 2 top 8 players (Swan, Selwood), even including my bench!!  :o

Mr.Craig

I don't think the draw will affect premium scoring too much. Swan, Beams and Pendles should go big vs the Hawks. Mitchell has scored 100+ vs Collingwood in 8 of his last 10 matches. Chapman and Johnson both tonned vs Essendon in their most recent match. Thompson had 128 last time out vs West Coast and Cox had 120 vs Adelaide.

The top players love the challenge of playing quality opposition. I worry more about them playing the lesser teams and not putting in 100%.

tractorfac

Quote from: its me lads on July 16, 2012, 12:06:15 PM
usually 15 but with buddy out now its 14

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on July 16, 2012, 01:35:18 AM
i got 15 but think this theory is flower might affect forwards that's it

i agree, utter garbage, if you do end up scoring more than me tractorfac then i will admit that it is good but for now i believe that its a load of junk

The theory makes sense, if your a bad team playing a top team your going To score less on average, the better teams will  have the ball more lowering your disposals and also your shots on goals.

How can you not agree that a team like Brisbane would collectively score more playing say the goals coast compared to playing Collingwood.

I guarantee I'll beat you this week as I have a lot more in the btm half

EZA100

don't think it has affect but you never know depends on the stadium and how teams play and the weather. but you might be right

LF

11 including Franklin
3 pies 2 Hawks 2 Saints 2 Crows 1 Cat 1 Bomber

Bottom 8
3 Blues 3 Dockers 3 Lions  2 Tigers 2 Bulldogs 2 GWS 2 Gold Coast 1 Port 1 Roo

That's my whole team not my starting 22

henry

1 crow, 4 pies, 3 hawks, 2 eaglea, 1 bomber, 1 cat, 1 saint = 13. However witb both Shuey and Buddy warming the pine for another week   ::) it is down to 11.