Need some quick advice.

Started by Haddy1.0, July 13, 2012, 08:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haddy1.0

I'm trading Franklin down to Goodes this week, I have 9 trades left so i can get him back later if he's still performing.
To the point should i use a second trade this week and bring Maric in for Giles? I do have Redden for cover though.
By just doing the Franklin trade i'll have $214,000 in the bank which could help over the next few weeks but if i do both i'll be left with about $44,000.
What do you guys think?

upthemaidens

if ya going for league and you are gunna make finals, then just hold off on the giles trade.. otherwise do it

Toga

expect redden to score about 40ish - he would surprise everyone by beating this!

who is your other ruck? maric should kill it vs GCS this week so jump on i reckon... if you're planning on making this trade later in the season you might as well make it now!

Hagebear

If you can do Giles to Maric now the DO IT! Giles is starting to leak a heap of cash and Redden i likely to bang out a 25 this week. And Maric is playing Gold Coast this week and is likely to score 120+

Haddy1.0

Cox is my other ruck.. Cheers boys just needed someone to twist my arm. Need to win every game to make the finals in one of my laegues so using the spare trades i have on everyone else isn't a bad idea right now. I should be able to snatch the wins with my run home. Definitely not easy games but winnable.

Goodluck fellas!